Install A Dedicated AC Line at home

Hello

I'm in San Francisco East bay north Berkley area, looking for someone who has experience to Install A Dedicated AC Line for my home, any recommendation will be appreciated! 

Best Regards

Zee   

zensview

Also using Square D breakers, already on hand.

Will apply good paste to all connections except plugs into outlets, I will used a can of ProGold to spray those. I saved the military many millions using that stuff, brought in my one can to show them it worked then bought it by the case.

Thanks all, I really apricated. Sorry about delayed reply ( stuck into my busy working day yesterday) This is great leaning curve to me to get onto this really necessary Dedicated AC Line for my home audio system, please continue the thread. 

You want two, one for your main components and a separate for your amp.

Overkill if you understand electricity. Just be sure to wire the two circuits on the same AC buss. And choose the one without refrigeration, etc. 

2 grounds ,one common ground ,the other a insulated isolated ground on a separate Copper buzz Bar, amd a 2 inch  4 ft long ground 

@audioman58 

Bad choices. Adding additional ground rods can reduce the efficiency of the Earth which is there primarily for lightning strikes on the power lines. Unless it was engineered, you probably made things worse.

These were done a Madter Electrician Audiophile,we changed the original ground rod for they had used brass and it rotted the 2 Solid copper pipe I had Heavy silver plated to not rot , same ground as original but much better 

my system sounds night and day better , that’s the only thing that counts.

and I have at the breaker box a $300 Siemens surge protector which pikes up even little spikes . I had a dedicated 15 amp breaker before , even with a $5000 innuos streamer , in this new Dedicated 30 amp breaker4 wire sounds better then with the streamer vs my little green computer , it’s That good !