Power Cables - Stock vs. Budget

Considering upgrading my stock power cords, but my budget is limited to the $150 - $175 range (4' minimum) per cord. At that price level, will I notice any real discernable difference?  Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

gnoworyta

I found Waudio that's available on Amazon for about $50 to make a significant audible difference for my Pathos Classic One MkIII.  I didn't not detect any audible difference with one on my power conditioner or DAC.  Worth a try for $50.

Audience Forte F3 and lower end Transparent Audio, I use 3 of the Audience, and 2 Transparents and both are excellent, low cost, and maintain high resale value...

For $150-175, I would check out. Probably better than new at that price range, in most cases

Here’s my opinion…

A cumulative of 4 crappy power cords won’t make as much positive difference as one great power cable on your amp. So instead of buying 4 garbage power cables at $150 each, I would get the best possible power cord for the total you’re planning to spend and put it on the amplifier and wait to upgrade the rest later.

On a used market:

AQ Tornado or AQ Thunder (latest editions).

Older Shunyata Alpha Helix - Taipan or Python

TWL Seven Plus. Great bargain used and works awesome on the amp and leaves you some cash towards the next purchase.