Vogue Audio 7N OCC silver cables

I know of two people on A'gon who are using them.  Wondering if there are any others with direct experience of this brand.  Uninterested in discussions about cables in general, or about silver cables in particular, so please don't post.  Right now and for the next ten days Vogue has a pretty tasty sale going on: https://www.vogueaudio.com/specials, which is what piqued my interest.

128x128twoleftears

@charles1dad - I wasn’t intending to knock lower gauge power cables for audio, only intending to reinforce the caution as you already pointed out. Thanks for relating your experience. That’s what these conversations are all about! 

@soix 

The Vogue Audio power cable plug is OFC pure copper with either gold or rhodium plating, That’s pretty good. I don’t know at what point enough # of Ns is sufficient (4,5, 7 N silver) and then it’s just marketing babble. 11 gauge OCC silver conductor, so rated to handle 20 amps. Very flexible non bulky minimalist design (Similar to Lavricables) so again another plus for me. I’ll soon find out. 50% off for the remainder of the month.

Charles

@rockrider 

No problem, I didn’t interpret your post in any negative manner. I understand the point/caution you were pointing out.

Charles

I’m using the Vogue Audio 7n OCC Silver Strand speaker cables at the moment. 2 meters with spades. I could have used 1.5 meters but I don’t think it would make a difference with these cables.

So far, 3/4 through my audition, all is good. These speaker cables have given my music greater presence by reproducing the myriad of micro harmonics in and around each note and instrument. Imaging has improved and the sound stage has deepened. Suprisingly to me, I’ve lowered the volume on my pre from 36 to 25-27 to achieve the same spl -- much more efficient cables. I can even hear the music at level 1 whereas almost no sound was reproduced at that level with my prior cables. So far the VA sc’s seem to be a good deal! Don’t know if I’ll try the pc’s.