Vogue Audio 7N OCC silver cables

I know of two people on A'gon who are using them.  Wondering if there are any others with direct experience of this brand.  Uninterested in discussions about cables in general, or about silver cables in particular, so please don't post.  Right now and for the next ten days Vogue has a pretty tasty sale going on: https://www.vogueaudio.com/specials, which is what piqued my interest.

128x128twoleftears

@rockrider 

I had been using very good lower gauge copper power cables with my 300b SET mono blocks the past 13 years quite happily. The Lavricables Grand power cables are an improvement sonically across the board.I’m exceptionally pleased with them in my audio system.

They were not considered an ideal choice for my power conditioner/isolation transformer. Thus I will try these Vogue Audio 20 amp edition.

Charles

@soix

If this cable is as good as the Lavricables in my system, I’ll be very happy. Lavricables on my amplifiers, line stage and CD transport external power supply, wonderful!

Charles

@charles1dad - I wasn’t intending to knock lower gauge power cables for audio, only intending to reinforce the caution as you already pointed out. Thanks for relating your experience. That’s what these conversations are all about! 

@soix 

The Vogue Audio power cable plug is OFC pure copper with either gold or rhodium plating, That’s pretty good. I don’t know at what point enough # of Ns is sufficient (4,5, 7 N silver) and then it’s just marketing babble. 11 gauge OCC silver conductor, so rated to handle 20 amps. Very flexible non bulky minimalist design (Similar to Lavricables) so again another plus for me. I’ll soon find out. 50% off for the remainder of the month.

Charles

@rockrider 

No problem, I didn’t interpret your post in any negative manner. I understand the point/caution you were pointing out.

Charles