What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?

What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?  It can be cables, tweaks, components etc.  Also, please share why you purchased, what it replaced, and any additional tips and insights regarding your purchase.  

I hoping for this to be enjoyable and educational, so please be civil of other’s opinions and choices.

kennyc

I purchased the new PS Audio PerfectWave SACD Transport, replacing the DirectStream Memory Player, also from PS Audio.  The sound quality improvement I noticed immediately, better soundstage, more distinct placement of the instruments and voices, and improved "tonality" (especially with acoustic instruments).  The sound quality was improved playing SACDs, more significantly improved playing "regular" CDs.  I'm really glad I made the change.

Just purchased custom build ATX based server/streamer with Euphony Stylus music player installed. Build will be basis for experimentation with various JCAT,  Pink Faun expansion cards (network, I2S, AES/EBU, USB) and various LPS solutions.

Trinnov Amethyst.  I will be several months before I get to try it.  Music room and house under construction.

Used B&W 800D3, McIntosh MC611 mono-amps, & McIntosh C12000ST/C12000C preamp. Working on a suitable Cables/Interconnects, Streamer (since I have a ref DAC with the preamp I am not sure which Streamer to purchase, don't want to duplicate a similar DAC with a great  streaming).  Also considering the HIFI Rose 150b. Also considering McIntosh MCD 12000 SACD/CD player.