Atma-Sphere Class D… Amazing

Today I picked up my Atma-Sphere Class D Amps. These aren’t broken in yet. And they are simply amazing. I’ve listen to a lot of High End Class D. Some that cost many times what Atma-Sphere Class D costs. I wasn’t a fan of any of them. But these amps are amazing. I really expected to hate them. So my expectations were low. The Details are of what I’ve never heard from any other amps. They are extremely neutral. To say the realism is is extremely good is a gross understatement. They are so transparent it’s scary. These amps just grab you and suck you into the music. After I live with them some and get them broken in. And do some comparisons to some other high end Amps Solid State, Tubes and Class D’s, also in other systems I’ll do a more comprehensive review. But for now, these are simply amazing amps.. Congrats to Ralph and his team. You guys nailed on these.

128x128pstores
Post removed 

@csmgolf 

What measurement could be provided that would possibly change what is quoted here? You are already convinced it is a poor value and something that is a non-starter for you. So the question remains, why are you here other than to harpoon and tear down a product you have no interest in buying? It is blatantly obvious what you are doing. 

Simple, really. Take a look at the Hypex or Purifi web sites and download their measurements. It should be blatantly obvious.

I am not convinced of anything other than the poor reasoning faculties of so many who continue to make unfounded, knee jerk posts mischaracterizing my comments. I qualified my comment about value- without measurements, we can't rightly tell how it compares to the performance leaders, but assuming it is at least an equal, it would be a poor value. That's my opinion. You don't like it, that's your issue to deal with. If it performs better, then it could arguably be a better value. I am not tearing down anything except bias, misconceptions, and poor reading comprehension.

@kuribo 

There is no mischaracterization of your comments. You have plainly stated that Purifi and Hypex are state of the art and their measurements prove it. So again, what measurement could Atmasphere provide that would prove his amp is objectively superior to you? You have done an effective job to this point in this thread of not answering that question. If it can't or is even equal, in your opinion it is a poor value. You have stated that ad nauseum here. 

It seems that you are the one with poor reading and comprehension skills here. And it is pretty easy to see through. No conspiracy, no knee jerk reaction. Just calling a spade a spade. I will quote you one more time here.

You don't like it, that's your issue to deal with.

@jjss49   Perhaps not so weak and lame but rather the ill-considered rantings of someone who I suspect, judging by his incoherence and lack of respect for the English language, was drunk, stoned or high.  Whatever.

Exactly what is the reason that you chose to paste that rant on a thread dedicated to discussing the finer points of the Class D amp made by Ralph?

@csmgolf 

Did you bother to look at the suite of measurements published by Hypex or Purifi? Obviously not or you wouldn't keep chasing your tail asking me. Seek and ye shall find.

I have no interest in doing your homework for you. If you are too lazy to look and find the answers yourself, you don't deserve any more of my time. When you are ready to discuss the facts, let me know.