Anyone have experience on above dacs?

(PLS IM NOT) interested in Auralic , Lumin or Aurender

my equipments 

Speakers : Cornwall IV ,EPIC CF4 and Sony SS-M7

Amps: SimAudio Moon W8 and W7

Pream: SimAudio Moon P8

Cambridge Azur 851N and Ifi Zen Stream 

100% Tidal Hifi  streaming

I mostly listen to 70s,80s and early 90s Blues and country I do enjoy great female vocals thanks 🙏 

128x128lordrootman

@lordrootman 

Based on this forum's responses/feedback many are very happy with the Musetec 005 and the Denafrips Terminator DACs. Another DAC that is quite highly regarded in this price range is the Merason DAC 1 from Switzerland. It receives much praise. You'll have no shortage of good options.

Charles

In that price range look at Holo May. I would buy if I wanted to go that high. My Gustard R26 just shipped from china today. Can’t wait!

Slightly above your budget, but I expect to keep my Aqua La Scala for many years to come, and prefer to the Merason DAC 1. 

The Denafrips terminator2 is $4600 exceptional if you want excellent detail a very natural 

analog type sound and very big soundstage with a deep front to back image depth 

I bought one now looking to upgrade to the $2k more Terminator +, to someit maynot be worth the extra $2k. But if you want that last few % in low level detail 

and just a bit better then it’s worth it but-the T-2 is a bit more analog when streaming even lesser quality music sounds very good .

You have a lot of Simaudio. Have you considered the 280D? Nice streaming DAC. A little below your budget at $4k. I picked one up earlier this summer and really like it a lot.