NY audio show 2022

This question addressed to audio folks-living close to NYC --- Are you going to audio show NYC September 9-10 , or you think is too small and decided to pass?

128x128bache

Confirmation Bias

A confirmation bias is cognitive bias that favors information that confirms your previously existing beliefs or biases.1

No one is completely immune to it.  My favorite is the Autobahn myth.  I've lived and worked years in Europe.  The Autobahn is not completely unregulated.  But when I dispute that widely held belief, all sorts of 'experts' arrive on scene to pontificate about it, they having never lived and worked in Europe.  Hmm.....  Refer to above statement.

@bache Yes, your room sounded really good despite it being too small.  Not sure why you had one speaker with the grill on though — seemed very strange to me.  Spatial Audio and LTA room was another standout to me, along with GT Audio.  Although the show was relatively small and limited, what was there was very good and in a way was better than the bigger NYC shows because access to rooms, manufacturers, etc. was much better and more intimate.  Just glad to have an audio show back in NYC!!!

@soix Thanks . We set two grills on both speakers, i like more how is looks with grills, but one listener ask to show the drivers , and we leave one speakers open. i disagree with some statement that grills affect to sound.