What speakers have you mistakenly let go and then later repurchased?

Or maybe wished you wouldn't have sold? 

seanheis1

Absence makes the heart grow fond, I should patent that. 

Every speaker I bought did something I liked that after time wasn't enough to keep the illusion alive, that said the speaker still excels at what I initially liked about them and each following speaker pair I buy gets me closer to all the things I liked best about each pair. 

so, if we're doing it right we should miss every pair we let go for whatever it was we liked about it in the first place, In my head I just keep going back to the ex girlfriend analogy.  

I sold my beloved Apogee Caliper Sigs when Apogee went out of business because I was afraid of not being able to get support. Biggest stereo mistake I ever made. Finally purchased a pair of Duetta Sigs, a few years later to replace the gone Calipers. Now have Apogee Divas that I had lusted after when I owned the Calipers.

I don't think I will ever replace the Divas.

Every speaker I bought did something I liked that after time wasn't enough to keep the illusion alive, that said the speaker still excels at what I initially liked about them and each following speaker pair I buy gets me closer to all the things I liked best about each pair.

I think some people find speakers that check more of their boxes and get them closer to what they think they are after....so they keep them for a few years and then realize they are listening to music less....maybe looking at their cell phone more while listening.  

In my head I just keep going back to the ex girlfriend analogy.  

Yes, especially the unrefined trashy one that did a few things great. ;-) 

OP, only one girlfriend fits that description from the wayback, but that relationship got rudely interrupted by a rapist.

He got caught and sent away, but she went away sooner, sadly.

But, plus side, met sig other who's kept my company for 40 years and running.

Neg side for y'all puts me here and now....sorry. *L*

Spendor D7.  Didn't know what I had- sold them and 3 years later bought the D7.2 which are "it". 

You replaced the Harbeth SHL5s?