Anyone using Teddy Pardo XPS for Naim nDAC and Teddy Cap for the Supernait 3? Any good?

My system : Oppo BDP105D Universal Disc player/Transport > The Chord Signature Super Digital Coax Cable BNC > Super Lumina DIN5-5 DIN >Supernait 3 > NACA A5 Speaker cables > Totem Forest Signature Speakers.

I’m looking to upgrade the Supernait 3 and the nDAC with outboard power supplies. With Naim’s recent price hike I’ve been scouring the net for good pre-love gear. Not a lot of inventory in the US and if the is a candidate is the 13 years old and on the brink of a refresh.

Does anyone have any experience with Teddo Pardo products in Isreal? Is the voltage compatible, how was the shipping experience? My biggest concern is with the voltage match-up. If any one has used the Pardo products and tested them directly with the Naim brand was their a difficult in PRaT? Any assistance you have is greatly appreciated.

N

nutty

Today I ordered a Synergistic Research Purple fuse for my Naim nDAC. The Oppo BDP105D's fuse is not accessible. 

N

@nutty what’s been your experience with the Synergistic Research fuses? I’m thinking of getting either orange or purple for the nDAC and Supernait.

How much of an impact was there when you added it in to the XPS?

brandonfin - In my experience the Synergistic Research fuses are a worthwhile upgrade in both the Supernait and the nDAC. 

In my experience, the Oranges offer 3d holographic imaging but less low frequency extension. I prefer the Purple fuses as they offer a more overall coherent neutral sound. Great extension at both frequency extremes. 

I'm currently auditioning the Shunyata Delta XC v2, 10g and their X EF, 10 g power cables in addition to Synergistic Research Foundation 10 g and 12 g on the Naim and Teddy Pardo electronics. Both offer excellent performance!

The Synergistic Research fuses have a 30 day return policy, what do have to lose?  ;^)

Good luck 

N

Generally,

Teddy Pardo PS for refined, detailed and nuance

Naim PS for drive and dynamics

My experience was with Naim Hicap DR and Teddy Pardo Dual Teddycap on NAC 202 and NAC 282.