Best qobuz records to compare dac upgrades

I would like to upgrade my dac, from a topping 70s to something matching the quality of the rest of the system, likely in the range below 4k. To minimize the impact of interplay between different audio components (ampli, dac, speakers, power,...) I intend to use my headphone ampli and headphones (Aurium and Senn 880, resp), sourced by Qobuz and Auralic Aries2, auditioning different dacs. Comparing different hardware requires recordings of sufficient quality to avoid sort of saturation in how good the final signal could become. Some music i love, and which I would naively use for the comparisons, might fail to enhance the different quality of different dacs, since the recording itself is not good enough to reveal important differences. E.g. I noticed that some releases offered in 24 bits are not particularly better than their standard, lower rate, editions. I wonder whether you have good suggestions for tracks that in your experience  are particularly valuable in such an exercise. I mostly listen to jazz, classical and opera, but I am very open to all good music, and anyway this is sort of a technical test, so any good suggestion is welcome!

128x128michelangelo

How are you going to adjust for loudness differences between them? <1dB may be audible

I wouldn’t use headphones to assess a DAC’s overall performance as they’re not capable of fully presenting things like 3D imaging and the size of the soundstage.  Patricia Barber’s Companion is a good recording to suss out fine details between DACs. 

Thanks all for the prompt and useful feedback, including the reservations by soix and fstein,highlighting aspects I clearly overlooked! I was not aware of those recordings suggested by jim and mel, these by themselves made my post worthwhile music-wise....

+1 @soix don’t use headphones to evaluate DACs unless it’s a head-fi rig only. You won’t be able to perceive differences in soundstage, imaging or the overall synergy with the rest of your system.

As far as recordings go for the evaluation, I’ll throw in a few tracks:

Diana Krall - Sway

Leonard Cohen - By The River’s Dark

Patricia Barber - Black Magic Woman

Hilary Hahn - Sibelius (first mvt)

Copland - Fanfare For The Common Man (Eiji Oue)

Helen Grimaud - The Messanger (Fantasia in D Minor)

Rodion Schedrin: Carmen Suits (Scene Allegro Moderato)