Ampzilla 2000 v2 and Mcintosh MC402

I have the opportunity to either purchase an Ampzilla 2000 or MC402 from Mcintosh. I am choosing either one of these and would like your opinion on either one. Which one is better sound quality wise?

The rest of my system is : Mcintosh C1100 preamp, KEF reference 1 speakers, and Audioquest cables.

I like deep big bass, smooth mid range, big and deep sound stage and airy high.

128x128viethluu

Have purchased a couple of McIntosh integrated and power amps. Never stayed long as they are not my thing. We bit overhyped in my opinion.

Have never had the pleasure of the Ampzilla products, perhaps one day. 

Quite enamored with Norma Audio and my collection of European tube integrated amps.

@richopp I tried at least three different models of ARC preamp. Those ARC tend to have more resolution than the Mc Preamp, but always sounds thin and bass-shied ... Overall, ARC is more hi-fi than Mc, but will drive me out of the room sooner or later due to boredom. 

Hello, to the person who stated he was surprised his McIntosh worked with a Pass power amplifier. Why surprised? Does your McIntosh have unique colorations you believe are tailored for those of a McIntosh amplifier?

@mitsound 

what makes you think the McIntosh gives a colored presentation?  Have you ever owned a Mac or is it just heresay?