Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

@baylinor 

Since I have had my two Aurender streamers I have had no problems (a couple years). I use wall wart wifi extenders to plug in my streamers. You can choose the amount of buffering. My Aurenders work seamlessly when my iPad will not refresh a page from the New York Times. Worry not. They are fantastic streamers. I had an Aurlic Aries G2, before this… it was really unreliable. 

That’s good to hear.  I like the fact that it has bays that the end user can install SSD s in.   I’m sure I will have to get one and move my music there.   The  Vault  is a great way to get into streaming but I’m hoping this is  a much better device all around.   

Congrats.  I'm sure you will not be disappointed.  Getting ready to pull the trigger myself.

@ghdprentice 

I hear you but I want to use my android phone and the aurender conductor app has a horrendous 2.9 * rating. I hear it works well with an iPad, but is a mess with android. That many bad reviews can't be all wrong. 

Thanks , it's shipping tomorrow.... can't wait to put it in .   Nice feature is the 2.5 drive bays .  I'm picking up a drive for it this weekend .