What should I expect moving from MM to MC?

I understand it depends on the setup, so I'll start here. I'm starting small (in my quest for music Nirvana!):

• Denon PMA-600NE (70W, dedicated analog wiring, also a "source direct" feature that by passes the bass/treble/balance circuitry)
  • Klipsch RP-500M bookshelves
  • Klipsch 12" Sub
  • Mofi Studiodeck turntable

I was considering moving from my Sumiko Olympia MM cartridge to the Sumiko Blue Point No.3 MC Hi. 

Nothing but praise for the Blue Point in all reviews. But will I noticeably hear a clearer, fuller, warmer sound? Or is it a waste on money, focus elsewhere.

Thanks in advance!

mucker

You asked about the connection of an external phono preamp and just to clarify that point it would need to be connected to any other analog input except the phono input.

I had "humming" issues that disappeared. Rega P6. I went from EExact to Ania. 

Just sell all the vinyl stuff and invest in good quality streaming gear and enjoy better sound quality and almost unlimited music selection on Qobuz for $14.99 a month.

@SecretGuy "High output MC really diminishes the supposed advantages of the MC design.

I'd probably keep saving to get a nice phono stage and low output MC."

Care to explain the reasons?

Personally I love my Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge.  Seems to give an extra ooomph to the base and very crisp highs. Plus I don’t use an expensive phono stage.