Looking for good recordings of female vocals I have not yet tried...

Most of my listeing is female vocals and classic Jazz.  I have enjoyed current and older female singers.  I have most of Billie Holiday through current Diana Krall and Julia Fordham.  I enjoy good voices mainly acoustic.  It would be helpful if it is music I can sample online.  If the backing is mainly loud elctronic I would likely pass.  Thanks for your thoughts and experience. 

jusam

Silje Nerguard, Sophie Milman, Kimberose, Jamie Drake Mandy Barnett, Presilisa, Lisa Ono, Niki King, Rumer, Roberta Gambarini, Helen Schneider, Shook Twins, Hailie Loren, Peggy Lee, Melody Gardot, Ann Hampton Calloway, Lana Del Rey, Inger Marie Gundersen, Stina Foster, Helen Merrill, Nellie McKay, Jazzystics, Aurora, Franqoise Hardy, Kitty Cleveland, Sylvia Brooks. Here are 25 more and I haven't mentioned the greatest of them all... Julie London. Her song from Sharkey's machine.... "My funny Valentine" appears to be a combination of Doc Severen's introduction and Julie London's song added afterwards... It was great but it was hard to figure out what was done to make the recording in the movie sound like that. I could be wrong though.

Now something a little different....  Lyn Stanley "Lullaby of Birdland" Monique Kessous "Me and Mrs Jones" Rosanne Cash "Tell Heaven" Birdy "Blue Skies" Anita Kerr Singers "Welcome to my world" Foxtails Brigade " We'll always have the Moon" Amber Rubarth "A Kiss to build a dream on" Indra Rio-Moore "Money" Jami Templeton "Angel flying to close to the ground" Traincha " on my Own" Celtic Women "Over the Rainbow" Joanna Wang "You are breaking my heart".

I have many more but I see only a couple of you seem to like them so our taste must be a little different which happens... Maybe if they have a great Mellow singers, electronics, or Jazz instrumentals thread I can give that a try.

Thank you for starting this thread. I won't repeat the 

many recommendations. Here's another: Valerie 

June.

jusam...you simply must listen to the album "Fairytales" by Radka Toneff and Steve Dobrogosz from 1982. I have the SACD and it is stunning. The original label Odin out of Norway just reissued the 40th anniversary vinyl from the master tapes. I have it on order. This album is Norway’s all-time best selling jazz album and was voted Norway’s #1 album of all-time based on votes from 100 of the country’s top musicians. Sadly, she committed suicide just 2 weeks after the albums release in 1982.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5fXjJX18M