The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

tyray,  Would an audio HiFi Fuse do also in improvement in a CD-Transport ?  If I leave the CD-Transport on Stand-By, would it help for best burnin, or better Constant On Position ?

@ballhog - I’m using a QSA violet in my Atoll IN300 and it has made an amazing improvement over the yellow I had in it before. I’d love to try the red because I think that’s were the true magic begins. Not to change the subject but how do you like your Innuos Zen MKIII? Also, how much of a sonic improvement did the violet make in it?

Sie Nutty, I took SR up on their 30 return policy on the purple outlet. I got it on This pass Monday. With the 3 purple fuses in my gear it's great. Just like their fuse with a 5 fold in performance. 

Thanks for the feedback ball-wheel! I’ll consider the SR Purple receptical. Currently I'm burning-in two new Shunyata Research power cables. One Delta XC v2 and the new Venom X EF. The Venom X EF is a keeper ! it’s the Delta that I’m not quite sure of yet.