Chris Sommovigo has passed away

I just read that Chris passed away on 8/16. It was posted in reference to a new audio show start-up on PTA. I bought various cables from Black Cat Cables/Chris for many years and always received a hand-written note, prompt service, and a great set of cables. 

There is a GoFundMe site as the family is left without needed funds for a proper burial. 

128x128fsonicsmith

yes, sad loss of a person with so much more life to live, talented designer, very good guy

rip c-s!  sympathies to his family and loved ones

From experience, a million dollar policy will only cost you $500 a year at 25 years old and $2500 a year at 50 years old. Jump on it. Yes, a million dollars isn't worth what it once was, but it still is a million dollars. One Million Dollars! That will make your loved ones comfortable for quite a while. And it is tax free as long as you pay for it yourself. 

I have been a audiophile for 20 years and have always enjoyed checking this site  occasionally. It is nice to see that members have a appreciation for the "gurus"  like Chris and other pioneers when it comes to equipment.  Glad to me a member. 

And thank you to Allen for his personal advice/guidance

This is quite shocking.

Chris was one of the good guys in this industry and a fellow Constitutional patriot.

RIP, my friend.

I am shocked!!

I had spoken to Chris on a number of occasions, great guy!!!

RIP Chris.