Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

Sorry I got here late. My ASR amp runs off two power supplies and a battery so I’m good there. Can someone recommend a simple DC battery for my digital and analogue front end? About a year ago there was a thread about the Goal Zero but I was skeptical so I haven’t done anything yet.

To be honest I need a new tonearm so it might be another year before I consider a generator, never mind.

Oy vey, flywheel power backup for the home and refurbishing them in your garage? Not satisfied with audio stories we are making up power ones too?

Flywheel power storage is for extremely high power density as opposed to energy density. 10's to 100's of KW in a small size, but not for long. Minimum price is very high and no one is refurbing at home. Spun up they are a bomb not figuratively but literally.

goofyfoot,

Just read the posts by ricevs.  Look at his website, tweakaudio.  Click on the golden inverter button.  He notes his experience with Goal Zero, and his friend's better results with Amperetime batteries and battery charger, Giandel inverter.

What were your findings comparing your ASR amp with and without the battery?

My Phono Stage runs on batteries that charge only when the unit shuts down. Certainly, with such low signal levels there is a noise advantage and maybe a transient advantage. Doing a whole system based on a total of 4800 watts of Class A power is another story. It would take a large bank of lead acid batteries, a charging power supply that would have to be disconnected with use and a very big inverter. That is a lot of expensive stuff for minimal benefit. Good power supplies do not let much of anything through.