Power isolator versus need for a better Power supply

I have a transparent power isolator, and a component with a Wall wart power supply.

If I plug the wall wart into the power isolator, does this precluding need to replace the wall wart for a better Power supply (ie. Ifi, etc). Doesn’t Power isolator clean things up before electricity arrives at the Wall wart?

I asked this question and didn't get a very good answer from the dealer that would be selling me a Power supply to replace the wall wart assuming I need to do it

jumia

If I plug the wall wart into the power isolator, does this precluding need to replace the wall wart for a better Power supply

Short answer, no. In addition to reducing noise a better power supply will usually improve the performance of the component over a wall wart.  An analogy might be an athlete eating a diet of healthy food versus loading up at McDonalds — one of them enhances performance, the other not so much. 

We really need more info. Most useful would be to show your system under your user ID. That gives us lots of info… and you don’t need to repeat it in every thread.

In general, the power supply is a major factor in the sound quality of a component. Most of my components have at huge, heavy, internal components dedicated to power. So, the short answer Is that plugging into a power isolator will not replace a better power supply. 

Most likely a vastly better power supply will improve the sound significantly. But it is subject to the quality and resolution of your components and the rest of your system.

The isolator and upgraded power supply are two separate but additive links in the chain. An isolator or purifier will reduce the noise in the AC to your power supply (and typically other components, too); the improved power supply will allow for greater reserves of that cleaner power for delivery to your component without adding much noise of its own. If I were you, I'd start with the improved power supply. I've never met a component that hasn't improved with a bigger, better power supply--even turntables, weirdly enough. Isolators or purifiers can be hit or miss, dependent on the design and the component plugged into it.

@jumia 

You are talking about two different things. A wall wart in general is crap for hifi usage and a Power isolation device won’t change that. 
I’m looking at getting an S Booster power supply for my streamer to give me cleaner power.

https://www.sbooster.com/

All the best.

JD

All wall warts are not created equally which makes sense. I have a streamer, the lumin x1, and it comes with a separate Power supply that's supposedly is quite good. 

But when it comes to a Quality switch or even a nucleus, spending 300 to $1000 or more for a power supply seems a bit crazy. All these lesser costly peripheral pieces of equipment that are touted as needing power supply improvement that will cost 300 to $2000 or even more it's pretty horrifying and likely ridiculous.  

if it really works guess i need to spend nearly $1000 to improve the quality of a switch and a nucleus.  Add this is after spending a lot of money on the power conditioner.