Cheapest way to enhance SQ with digital streaming

I could not stop but post my observations on remarkable SQ improvement with just a small change. I have been using digital streaming predominantly and have tried many things (cables, conditioner, room treatment). Everything does matter and they all did improve the quality without doubt and are definite investment. But after going through some reviews of fiber optic for Ethernet and their noise reducing properties compared to copper cables, I thought of giving a try. I connected Ethernet cable from router/Ethernet switch to media converter and fiber optic from this media converter (need SFP module) to second media converter (with another SFP module). Then regular Ethernet cable went from this second media converter to server/streamer. Basically the idea is to add fiber optic cable between the router and streamer, which will reduce the noise. But, wow, the difference was huge and amazing. Not sure how to explain the improvement, but the SQ was more fluid, melodious, fast, clean and separation of instruments were clear. The total cost for this was less than 150 (on Amazon). Apparently, as the fiber optic cable conductors are made of glass, they carry less noise compared to copper and also cost very cheap. Compared to money spent on other component in my system (have spent quite a lot), this is the most cost efficient and gave more improvement in the SQ. I am still amazed by this and very happy with what I heard. I feel negligent not to share with my fellow audiophiles, who are trying to get the best out and improve their system, sometime spending quite a bit for small difference. I guess, since the cost of trying this is so cheap (please don’t make me feel guilty for telling 150$ is cheap), try yourself and see the difference. On a different note, have been reading that use of Ethernet switch also does some “saucery” (I am no technical guy, but do read quite a bit of articles on audio) to reduce this noise to improve SQ and combination of fiber optic and the Ethernet switch takes SQ to different level. Will try some audiophile Ethernet switch sometime (may be uptone ethergen or Sotm snh-10g) to try out as I am very intrigued. 
romney80

My streaming quality is pretty bad, so I'm probably most likely to hear an improvement with these devices. At some point I might decide on a switch like the more affordable English Audio. Would a switch like that make a significant improvement and is it possible to place the switch on either side of the fiber optic?

Just pulled the trigger on the Dela S100. Full upgrade.

LPS has to wait for the moment and will update the difference after burn in and intall of fibre cable.

Hahahaha

we usually always buy physical copy, when hard earned money is spent, there had better be a cd or lip on my hands. Streaming, all this stuff is nuts.

just transfer from YouTube,

I tried fiber and initially like it for the clarity but later realized it was for lack of low end presence.

I tried several SFP's and fiber cables between an EtherRegen and SOtM switch both clocked with a Muted Ref10.  

Each SFP had a different presentation.  I found using different SFP's in the ER and SOtM balanced some of the issues from different SFP's.

In my experience the SFP's were adding a layer of edginess.  I used several Finisar SFP's and also tried the Sonore SFP's and fiber.

Early this year, I installed this inexpensive fiber solution into my tube monoblocks = system to great effect. Only recently did I finally add an LPS. I've reported on that positive impact here on only one fiber media device. A significant improvement that made me wish I had done so sooner. 

Now, I've closed out the loop with LPS flowing into both media converter boxes and didn't expect much as this was not the "dirty" side. 

Wrong yet again. Another significant bump in performance with a more profound background, great separation, and a tonally rich depth I did not know was possible.

My tube monoblocks are quite sensitive to any change but this is such a nice surprise once again. Here is the LPS I'm using to power both FMC boxes: