New Fleetwood DeVille SQ

The improved Fleetwood DeVille SQ are out now...my End-Game speakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_80tXBcQsE

rick2000

I acquired a pair of pre-loved DeVille's, non SQ. I agree with everything Steve mentioned. These speakers are game changers. 

They will change the way you listen to music. In my room, 13X28, I experience a holographic soundstage, close your eyes, while the speakers completely disappear and you are treated to a wall of sound with instruments and vocals coming from distinct locations. The aural cues, the space between the notes, the way these speakers render a musical performance is both accurate and beautiful. 

The challenge with describing sound is that what we remember most is the way a performance made us feel. Words by analogy are often inadequate, and sound memory is limited. I am a music lover and lifetime audiophile. These speakers are doing something different than anything I have owned or heard. 

A truly wonderful music reproduction system will do more than sound great, it will train your brain to hear music differently. When a home based system affects the way you hear even live music by opening up your mind to space and musical resonances, then you have something special. 

With a deep sense of gratitude.