in the Hospital when amp, (or whatever) , arrives. Consideration over return period?

Had a stroke, and was in Hosp when amp arrived. Didn't get to it for over a week due to lab tests, etc. Should  the Seller give the buyer a grace period because of his inabillity to check out the equipment? I have the medical records to show I am being honest about this. I never seen this subject discussed, what do you think ?

Ag insider logo xs@2xtsugury

Well, I've experienced one- it's no party being in the ICU for a week  with brain swelling.

Thank the universe or your God for  every waking morning you're able to function.

Good health AND listening to you.

Hopefully, you have good health insurance. 

Yes, very scary experiance. This was the second one this year, still doing tests , nothing conclusive. I thank my GOD every day. Enjoy every sandwich, Warren Zevon said. Yes indeed. TG

Good luck with your medical issue.

You can prove that you were hospitalized.  I am a Primary Care Physician.  You wouldn’t believe how often we get asked to write notes for this kind of thing.  I don’t mind the legitimate ones.  However when people didn’t see any provider, never called, and then ask for a note weeks later to get them out of some obligation…

Well, I have the amp squared away with seller. They are giving me a refund to apply to another amp. Very nice people to deal with , Thank you TMR .I have purchased quite a few things from them this year , and its been 100% positive. Thank You Audiogon members for well  wishes and prayers.