What Power Cords for Rel S510 Subs?

I’m considering a pair of Rel S510s to go with my Diablo 300 and B&W 802 D2’s. I’ve invested quite a bit in cabling: Audioquest Dragon for my amp, Hurricanes for my source equipment, and Nordost Valhalla 2 for my speaker wire. I can clearly hear the difference between a Hurricane and a Dragon cord when powering my amp. The Dragon puts space and air around vocals and instruments with front to back depth.

There is no way I can afford anything better than two 3m Hurricanes for the Rel S510’s but my question is, how much do power cords matter for subs? Sadly for my wallet, I’ve found that higher grade cords do make a considerable difference for all my other components, verified through blind tests. Not as much as speaker cables, but still a big difference.

I also have a Innuos network isolation switch and also an Innuos USB reclocker, to support my Innuos Zenith Mk 3 streamer.

Does power cord quality matter less with subs than with everything else?

For the record I’ve seen other threads on this subject, with what seems to be consensus that power cords don’t matter with subs, but I was hoping others who, like me, appreciate the difference a top tier power cord can make, can comment on whether there truly is no benefit to using one when it comes to subs. Has anyone compared a Hurricane grade (or better) cord with a stock cord, connected to a high end sub?

nyev

@juanmanuelfangioii 

Name calling… nasty. Should one not like an opinion perhaps that individual should just..book off. Do the tunes however you have it wired in, and as with any should, drop the coin on whatever you please. I believe in free speech, and realize at times the truth does hurt.

@hilde45

... I wrote to REL. REL reported to me, when I asked, that they did testing and third party cords didn’t make any difference. Others hear may disagree, but the fact that REL tested this put the issue to bed for me.

@nyev - IMHO maybe you should consider listening to what REL, the manufacturer of the subwoofer recommends. They may actually know more (by about 1,000 times) about what they are advising and care that their customers get the most out of their subwoofers.