Audio PC

How important is it to make sure an audio PC is built specifically for that purpose. Is cross talk between PC parts common in terms of creating noise that will be audible through monitors or headphones.

What steps would you guys reccomend to figure out if noise is being generated by components rather than a power outlet?

Is it very expensive to hire an electrician to install audio friendly outlets in your home/studio?

sarjekemo

Thank You @danager 

Your input played an important role in my build. It was the power supply. I am glad I did not go with the AC-DC converter inside the box. It is done using a Delll brick outside the box. I forgot to mention that and take a picture.

In my limited experience with PC audio, I found a guy who takes a laptop, and reconfigures it for best audio. I know little other than this: The laptop used is a Lenovo ThinkPad, Windows is NOT used in the setup, and because it has a disc drive, I can rip CDs 'bit perfect' onto the SS drive. Playback is so much more impressive than I thought that it would be. I am using a USB port out to a Dragonfly Red DAC.