Which component to upgrade 1st ?

Hey folks here is my dilemma I have a budget of about 6K for a new component. I currently have Martin Logan Vantage speakers, Audio Research Ref75 amp, Audio Research LS17SE preamp, Rega P6 turntable, and a bluesound node (makes my ears hurt but you have to start somewhere) and a Chord Qutest dac. My wishlist includes Lumin T2, (sell Qutest and node), Audio Research Ref 5 used ( sell LS17SE), used Phono tube dac (currently have Mofi), or used Weiss 502 dac with either a Lumin U2 mini or Bricasti M5. I know start with source first but I can’t wrap my head around which toy first. Thoughts and be kind.

milo0812

@Charles1Dad. Indeed I think it's a toss up Weiss or Ref5 first. Will likely go for the  one I can find that fits the budget first. Can't lose either way.

A change of speakers will always have a greater positive effect than any electronics. Check out Devore

The TT/cart is also a transducer system… 

I would upgrade the digital source, yeah, if you listen to mostly digital. Otherwise I would upgrade the analogue front end, all of it including phono stage.

Agree with addressing your digital source first. Not sure I follow how changing from a very good preamp to another preamp is going to address the "ear hurt" that the Node will be feeding it

The ear hurt is most likely most due to his speakers. Have any of your heard this speaker? A difficult load for tubes and therein may be part of the problem.