Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

Why invert at all?

Your audio system (except possibly the motors for turntable, tape, and player), runs on DC. You just need a DC-DC converter, which are almost noiseless. Better yet, you may find equipment that runs on your house DC.

Of course, this means surgery on your electronics to bypass that noisy power supply. But it's minor surgery, suitable for DIY.

I use battery power for my phono / pre, and am thinking about converting to batteries for amps as well. As it is, my system is black - and SMOOTH. No sharp edges here.

Batteries forever!

I have used different batteries, my electrician-Audiophile friend set me up using a 

30 amp outlet using gold copper outlets , a special Siemens pure silver breaker from Germany ,awg10 Copper wire, and a 4 wire  and  common ground ,the other insulated isolated ground on its own seperate copper buzz bar ,it’s dead quiet a much blacker silent background,day or night .

Just a heads up about the portable lithium ion batteries units most of their inverters are 110 volts. I ve owned a BLUETTI I measured the voltage output at 109 volts. Make sure the piece of electronic you're running off the battery can run on that low voltage or you can potentially do some damage. My Nagra classic dac would run off as low as 100 volts same as my Aurender streamer. My new Lampizator DAC needs 115v and I contacted Don Sachs about my pre and amp and he told me he sets up his electronics to run on as low as 113 to 114 volts for heavy load days as he called it. I've found very few battery' units that have 120v inverters and if you draw over a certain number of watts (400 with the BLUETTI) the fan kicks in and is loud.