Electrical Power Outlet advice

I moved my system to the basement. It's listed under the systems as "mewsickbuff's unfinished basement system." There’s only one electrical outlet presently. I’ve made an appointment with an electrician to have 2 more outlets installed. I’ve requested each outlet be wired separately and not piggy backed. Since it’s in the basement the outlets will need to be GFCI. I’ve read a little about Furutech and Hubbell outlets. Are there others? I’d like to know what I need to ask and expect out of the electrician. Thanks.

mewsickbuff

First I'd have to eliminate the myriad things which affect sonic impressions:

power line variance, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, voice coil temperature, CBLF inconsistencies, etc.

I've been at this game for more than ½c. and experienced the mentioned deltas without doing anything more that replugging the connectors or listening at a different time of day or getting a better night's sleep.

In my experience most people who claim to have a high resolution say though because of what they have spent, while their speakers, room, and even electronics are incapable of said resolution. YMMV

@theaudioamp 

I don’t see your system shown under your UserID. It would be great to see your reference system and venue.

@ieales I ran 2 circuits.   All the 2 channel stuff on one and everything non-audio on the other.  Internet gear. lamp. TV etc.

That's the way we wired studios. Some studios went all the way to the street with separate panels for the lights, air/con, coffee makers, etc. and 100% separate for the audio.

In my systems, the audio and entertainment are 100% separate and only one powered at a time.