Electrical Power Outlet advice

I moved my system to the basement. It's listed under the systems as "mewsickbuff's unfinished basement system." There’s only one electrical outlet presently. I’ve made an appointment with an electrician to have 2 more outlets installed. I’ve requested each outlet be wired separately and not piggy backed. Since it’s in the basement the outlets will need to be GFCI. I’ve read a little about Furutech and Hubbell outlets. Are there others? I’d like to know what I need to ask and expect out of the electrician. Thanks.

mewsickbuff
Post removed 

These are a lot of different paths to take. It seems there’s a higher consensus for the GFCI circuit breaker, eliminating the need for multiple individual GFCI outlets. I need at least 3 new outlets. One for Primare power amp, and 2 for Synergistic research FEQx4 which needs 2 plugs.

@cakyol when you say "connect ALL components to a SINGLE but adequately rated outlet" do you mean something like this?

Leviton 21254-HW 20 Amp, 125 Volt, Industrial Series Extra Heavy Duty ...
Caption

If you run .ore than one circuit  make sure the wire in the wall is the same length  and the breakers are on the same leg of the power coming in. Hubbell  hospital  grade  plugs are better  than regular  plugs and furutech  plugs  are far better than the Hubbell  plugs  the gold or the rhodium  receptacle s sound different.  The rhodium  is more transparent  and the gold Ihas more musicality.  You will not regret  the top of the line plugs.