Electrical Power Outlet advice

I moved my system to the basement. It's listed under the systems as "mewsickbuff's unfinished basement system." There’s only one electrical outlet presently. I’ve made an appointment with an electrician to have 2 more outlets installed. I’ve requested each outlet be wired separately and not piggy backed. Since it’s in the basement the outlets will need to be GFCI. I’ve read a little about Furutech and Hubbell outlets. Are there others? I’d like to know what I need to ask and expect out of the electrician. Thanks.

mewsickbuff

Buy American. The stuff from China is utter garbage.

You are better off to have an overcurrent circuit [20A] and multiple outlets closely connected that spread outlets on multiple circuits. That being said, a 12ga / 20A circuit at full current drops a tiny fraction of a dB in power capability. Most audiophools have not a clue about HiFi A/C power requirements. See ieLogical CableSnakeOil A/C Wiring. Music has next to  Z E R O  temporal synchronicity with mains Hz. Current peaks are supplied by the amplifier power supply capacitors.

Depending where you live a surge suppressor is a probably waste. In all probability, it will fail when needed most. Good ones C O $$$$$$$$$$$ T !!

DO NOT additional grounds rods. It can reduce the effectivity of what little protection against a lightning strike they provide. It will cost B I G $$$$$$$$$ to engineer and install something more effective than NEC requirements.

Post removed 

These are a lot of different paths to take. It seems there’s a higher consensus for the GFCI circuit breaker, eliminating the need for multiple individual GFCI outlets. I need at least 3 new outlets. One for Primare power amp, and 2 for Synergistic research FEQx4 which needs 2 plugs.

@cakyol when you say "connect ALL components to a SINGLE but adequately rated outlet" do you mean something like this?

Leviton 21254-HW 20 Amp, 125 Volt, Industrial Series Extra Heavy Duty ...
Caption