Electrical Power Outlet advice

I moved my system to the basement. It's listed under the systems as "mewsickbuff's unfinished basement system." There’s only one electrical outlet presently. I’ve made an appointment with an electrician to have 2 more outlets installed. I’ve requested each outlet be wired separately and not piggy backed. Since it’s in the basement the outlets will need to be GFCI. I’ve read a little about Furutech and Hubbell outlets. Are there others? I’d like to know what I need to ask and expect out of the electrician. Thanks.

mewsickbuff

I have no first hand experience with this new Leviton receptacle, but I saw it awhile back ,Leviton GFTR2-IGO ,its a polycarbonate (not nylon) 20 amp isolated ground ,tamper resistant GFCI, I personally don’t believe in the need for GFI,s indoors but this plug checks all your boxes, best!

You are always better off to connect ALL components to a SINGLE but adequately rated outlet to eliminate ground loops.  The star connection of this configuration minimizes the ground loop possibility, which may cause humming & buzzing in some situations.

My  electrician is a Audiophile ,I followed his lead.

i hav3 Copper gold outlets ,

awg 10 copper wiring in a 30 amp  breaker , and the 4 wire 

dual ground 1 is common the other a insulated is located ground on its own strip in the breaker box ,then grounded to a 4 ft Copper Rod  and the Breaker is a Siemens from Germany solid Silver which was $60 , the stock copper breakers are $12.

night and night better sound ,very black back ground.