MAGICO Q1 vs dc10 Berlin SM

I was able to have both speaker over the weekend and all I can say is that MAGICO IS way to overpriced Berlin by dc10 audio was more open real and much much more of efficiency!! I want to like the expensive speaker but the sound has no life i have plenty of tube power 120W rogue audio monoblock!
mountain-high
That's great Ebm, I am sure the additional extension and ability of the Q3s to move much more air is adding to your new found enjoyment...congrats and enjoy the music
I can attest to the fact that EBM has an "amazing" system,which is equaled by his music collection,his hobby knowledge/experience/passion and ability to eek out the best from it all.

He's had many speakers over the years(big Maggies,Avalon,Kharma etc)but though they were all stellar,nothing came remotely close to such a "living/real life experience" as his Magico set up.

Quite a few Audio Publication reviewers were in awe by what he has been able to recreate(really) and this is not my being unrealistic,if that seems so.....Just honest!

"That" is exactly why he chimes in on this subject,which is totally understandable,imo.

A "serious" hobbyist!