Best speakers for a small room

Hello all, I'm looking for recommendations for best speakers for a small room. Room is 125 square feet with 10 foot ceiling. 10k budget.  Ideas?

128x128jazzguy1958

This seems like a good buy if the OP is back or anyone else is looking.  If you aren't familiar with Echo they sell everything a very competitive prices so things don't typically last long if they are a popular item

https://echohifi.com/details/17766/KEF_Reference-1

@auroravengeance 

The other two options under 10K for bookshelves that really warrant serious considerations are AudioVector R1 Arrete and Yamaha NS3000. I listened to both and they are very fun to listen to and are definitely flagship quality. 

What country are you in? I was not able to locate the NS3000 in the USA, but I can get it shipped to the USA from Toronto, Canada.

When I demoed the NS5000 locally I thought it was a very nice sounding speaker. It is too big for my office but the NS3000 is high on my list.

My room is only 12x11x9. I am currently using the KEF LS50 + KEF KC62 sub in this small room. Would the NS3000 be a substantial step up from my current gear. I would assume I would keep the KC62 sub. 

I highly recommend Fritz Carrera BE standmount speakers. They are supremely balanced and sound much bigger than they are. The quality of material and fit and finish are superb. They have a crisp, modern, and balanced sound but they never sound harsh or thin. Handmade in USA.