For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Paolo Nutini "Last Night in the Bittersweet"

Cheating on my TT tonight. Ordered the Paolo Nutini record today, from the UK, so I'm streaming it from Spotify for now, until the vinyl arrives.

My music buddy is in Scotland and Ireland for 3 weeks on vacation, and he heard this new (2022 release) Paolo Nutini there. Told me it's the best record of 2022, so far. I was skeptical, due to being familiar with Paolo Nutini from his minor hit - "New Shoes" from back around 2007. Anyway, "New Shoes" was a fun little pop song, but nothing to get too excited about. Streamed the new record - "Last Night in the Bittersweet" and it's fantastic! Really like it, hence the order of the LP from the UK. Hope the vinyl sounds even better.

Recommended. Stream it first, before committing, if you too are skeptical.

A soothing day of music today.  Soft stuff

John Klemmer  -  Touch    Excellent saxophone, puts you in a mellow mood.

Tim Weisberg  -  4   Got this last week but just got a chance to play it.  Great stuff.

Michael Hedges  -  Aerial Boundaries  -  Got this last week, too.  Second time to play it.  Outstanding acoustic guitar work.  Windham Hill sure knows how to produce a record.  Excellent piece of vinyl.

@mammothguy54 thanks for the encouragement. The last few years have been rough, and we tried everything. Looking forward to coming back stronger!

Brian Eno - My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts 2009 Nonesuch RE

Steely Dan - Gaucho 1980 Japan press

Roxy Music - Stranded. These new half speed mastered releases are really a treat!