E-bay and its sellers

Well I bought some items from a seller on ebay two days ago, today I saw another item on the same ebay web-site....So I made a offer and got a responce from the seller , he told me to "FO" which I though was a little rude, so I told him that I didn't care for that answer , and I had already purchased two other items from him........I told him I really didn't like doing business with sellers like him , so he cancelled all my purchasses and told e-bay that I cancelled them, which is totally untrue......So be careful with some of the sellers on e-bay, because they are getting like Amazon sellers, a little touchy and a lot rude...............That's my e-bay stoty for today            

autospec

@thecarpathian 

Sorry if you took that personally. You're also free to speculate all you want on what I did wrong in my transaction.

Hi, @minkwelder .

No, I didn’t take that personally at all.

I was merely making an observation. And I see no wrong doing on your part whatsoever in relaying your transaction as you told the whole story and didn’t come here looking for sympathy or validation. As an aside, an apology followed by snark is never a good look.

@autospec ,

I think you are almost there.  Keep breathing deep.  

Keep thinking you know more than everyone else. that will work well for you.

BTW, I had an ebay business for several years selling millions of dollars worth of collectible coins.  I met a few guys like you.

Deep Breaths,

Jerry