Anyone using Teddy Pardo XPS for Naim nDAC and Teddy Cap for the Supernait 3? Any good?

My system : Oppo BDP105D Universal Disc player/Transport > The Chord Signature Super Digital Coax Cable BNC > Super Lumina DIN5-5 DIN >Supernait 3 > NACA A5 Speaker cables > Totem Forest Signature Speakers.

I’m looking to upgrade the Supernait 3 and the nDAC with outboard power supplies. With Naim’s recent price hike I’ve been scouring the net for good pre-love gear. Not a lot of inventory in the US and if the is a candidate is the 13 years old and on the brink of a refresh.

Does anyone have any experience with Teddo Pardo products in Isreal? Is the voltage compatible, how was the shipping experience? My biggest concern is with the voltage match-up. If any one has used the Pardo products and tested them directly with the Naim brand was their a difficult in PRaT? Any assistance you have is greatly appreciated.

N

nutty

I upgraded the Supernait 3 and the Teddy Pardo TeddyCap SE with the Synergistic Research Purple fuses. I favor the Purples sonic signature over the Oranges. 

i use the teddy cap in my naim xs2, it makes a significant difference in sq - greater ease of presentation, yet added clarity, reduced grain

for naims i think these upgrade linear power supplies are important as the gear is designed to take full advantage of them

No Naim experience, however, I have several Teddy Pardo power supplies that I’m quite pleased with. Excellent customer service, well built, fair pricing & fast shipping.

jjss49 - I agree completely! What power cable are you using on your TeddyCap? I’m using Teddy Pardo’s complimented with Furutech’s FI-50 Rhodium, stainless steel and Carbon Fiber plugs. Coupled with the SR fuses my preamp section of the Supernait 3 is performing at a very high level.

I’m also using the Teddy Pardo XPS power supply on a Naim nDAC with great success. Also using a Teddy Pardo power cable there.

jmfinney - I also agree with you!!