What cable companies make the best cables and sell them directly?

What cable companies make the best cables and sell them directly?

I have a good quality system and I am looking for better quality cables for all connections.

Denefrips Terminator DAC
Martin Logan Expression ESL 13A Electrostatic Speakers
Pass Labs 260.8 Mono Amplifiers (2)
PS Audio BHK PreAmplifier
Sony Blu Ray UBP-X800 CD/Blu Ray Player
SVS PB 16-Ultra Subwoofer

I am looking for good quality cables sold directly to the consumer.  I am currently using no name, better than average, cables.  I refuse to pay the 100 % markup of the better line of cables that are sold through middlemen.  I am looking for companies that have had very good reviews.

This is NOT to be a discussion as to whether or not cables make a difference.

Thank you to all for your assistance.

firstonetallguy

+1 for Signal Cable. 

I also have several 2M Transparent Audio MusicLink cables. Those are the best-sounding cables I have...

Hello:

Have you thought of making your own cables?

Get the raw cable from Beldin, mogami, or other company that make the raw cables. Then get the connectors from company that make connectors like Furutech. Get your solder and soldering iron and you are on your way.

Most companies that make interconnects don't make the cables or connectors, they just assemble them and make them look pretty. 

I have purchased very expensive cables for my audio system and upgraded several times. But it came to a point where I performed listening test with my executive cables and cables I made up myself using Blue Jeans cables, mogami and Belding cables and I when I compared my DIY cables with my expensive cables I couldn't tell any difference. The reason I went DIY is that after purchasing the expensive cables I immediately heard a difference in the system, but after a few weeks that excitement wore off and I began to wonder why. No answer than to say because it's expensive it must sound better. Nonsense. 

Try some DIY cables and judge for yourself, only you can decide what sounds best to you. There is no magic bullet in this hobby. 

Grover Huffman. Had to go to AQ robin hood to equal sound quality on my rig settled on Wild for speakers 

I have had good experiences with Morrow Audio MA7 IC's and speaker cables.  reasonable prices and a nice sounding wire.  I preferred the MA7 to MIT shotgun 1.3's and Audience Au24 speaker wire, both of which are also great.  Morrow punches above its weight class and they give you a large credit if you want to upgrade.  Very nice company to deal with.  I have to disagree with @fpomposo in one respect.  I highly doubt that one cable "blew away" another cable.  The differences between cables are not "OMG, its a different system" although there is clearly a difference between cables.  Plus, it is a function of how resolving your system is.  The more resolving -- like in the stratosphere, the more things like cables can be noticed.  I had Focal Diablo Utopia III's with a Pass Labs 250.8 and an MSB DAC, and I could prefer the MA7's over the MIT's for example.  Was it a "blew me away" difference? No.  Was there a subtle improvement? Yes.  When I got Wilson Sabrina X's, I upgraded by speaker cables from the MA7 ($700) to $4000 Shunyata Alpha's.  There was a solid improvement -- definitely better.  But was I crying with dissatisfaction with the MA7's? Not at all.  I was perfectly content with them but got upgradeitis, and there was really nothing more to futz with besides the cables.  So take all of this with a grain of salt.  Cables in your system will not "blow you away."  They can and will make an audible change, but how audible is ear and system dependent.

Hi

I have found that Blue Jeans Cable Company puts together a great cable.

They use Canare and a great 12g wire by Belden.

I have heard the difference ( for real) over other brands.

The turn around is fast too! If you visit their web pages you will be provided with an excellent product description etc.

Good Luck