I am out of the loop for knowledge on high end auto music systems

At one time I had also invested money and time in good stereo systems for good cars, but have been out of that market for too long.  I would consider doing an upgrade to the stereo in an older used car I have, which is a '91 Porsche 944S2.  

Where do you feel I should start on my info finding journey?   Mainly for FM reception and multi cd (perhaps SACD} playback.

jusam

I'd rather listen to an engine with a fresh tune-up than any auto audio system.

Esp. a Porsche...or any other 'sport vehicle'....

My attention in a car is getting 'there' alive without being too distracted by what's on my 'droid to make the miles fade.... ;)

jjss49  You are correct.  I had been on here from near the start and did a deal with an abusive parasite (non-payment,etc.) and stayed away for some time and started again with a new user name...as per the suggestion of a lady at AudiogoN. 

Jerry, I understand and appreciate your thoughts.  From the better sports cars and luxury vehicles I have had, the driving with music has been a part of the pleasure.  Since I raced various classes of cars at Road America, and others, I can appreciate the mechanical, exhaust, tire and other sounds....never enjoyed the sounds of being passed. 

@jusam 

jjss49  You are correct.  I had been on here from near the start and did a deal with an abusive parasite (non-payment,etc.) and stayed away for some time and started again with a new user name...as per the suggestion of a lady at AudiogoN. 

i am the one that noticed this but jjss49 gets the credit.

key to success in life @riley804

sit back let good things happen, then swoop in for the credit... 😂🤣

@jusam 

so what was your prior username that got corrupted?  i have been here since the beginning too...