For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Bill Evans-Trio 64 2021 Verve RE

With a little luck and help from FedEx I’ll be listening to Trio ‘65 tomorrow night.

Steve Winwood-Talking Back To The Night Side 1

Michael Franks-The Camara Never Lies Side 1

Bad Company-ST Side 1

Dave Mason-Certified Live Side 2 SQ Audiophile

George Benson-White Rabbit(1979 2nd press) Side 1 SQ Audiophile

Heatwave-Central Heating Side 2

Maggie Rogers-Heard It In A Past Life Side A

Gary Moore-Victims Of The Future(Japanese pressing) Side 2

Could a "live" album win a SQ crown? Tonight it did. I'm aware that they "fix" live recordings, regardless its a great recording with top SQ and content. Maggie Rogers(2019) recording was not warped but scuffed it did have a sonic veil. Might purchase the CD to compare. Central Heating is a 5 star recording with near audiophile SQ if your a R&B fan check it out,

@tgilb, @slaw, i really liked ukelele songs, and i think the "into the wild" soundtrack is hugely underrated (though watching that kid tear up the $15k check makes me want to strangle him). "earthling", was a miss for me--like you say vedder's much better at the straight acoustic stuff than at the lavishly-arranged pop songs. today's picks:

sonny rollins, saxophone colossus--he can play the horn, but the real revelation here is max roach's drums, which are incredible

moby grape, s/t--apparently ongoing copyright disputes make much of these songs unavailable on spotify, but i'm still in awe of this album. bob mosley may have been the great white soul singer.

Peter Gabriel - 3

@mammothguy54 I really like that Beth Hart Zep tribute.  I have only streamed it, but I thought she knocked it out of the park.

Father John Misty "God's Favorite Customer" 

2018/SubPop/test pressing