The review wehave been promising is up

128x128audiotroy

I don’t have a problem with posts by dealers in general or Dave Lalin in particular. If I go into a dealer’s store I expect him to try to sell me the gear he sells.

Except this isn’t his store you’re walking into, it’s a forum for people to share their advice and opinions.  As stated before, several other dealers/manufacturers post here without issue because they provide information and, unlike audiotroy, don’t promote their products as being better than others or claiming the other recommendations made members here are inferior to the product he sells.  THAT’S the problem and what other vendors here DO NOT do.  See the difference?

Post removed 

I would read more of Audio Troy if he could put two sentences together without a misspelling or typo. In this case the thread title is not only sensationalistic but also messed up. Is it vision problem, ADD, reliance on voice recognition, drugs, or other?

He had a Covid induced stroke not a long time ago

@soix, this stuff really gets you riled up doesn't it?  While I appreciate your concern for us, the solution is don't read his posts, don't reply to them.  You would be surprised how much that would eliminate the problem of lengthy threads about misbehaving dealers and bring you and others much peace of mind. 

Personally, I don't think that Dave is going to trap anyone into buying something they don't want.. As long as he discloses that he is a dealer for the product he is recommending I think he's within bounds..  His 14 day unconditional return policy on the 432 EVO is something I would like to see other dealers offer more often.

I don't think there are many threads on Audiogon where someone asks what do people think of this product, and he immediately gets numerous responses saying forget that product, buy this one.  It's so common I would be surprised if I read a thread where it didn't happen.

this stuff really gets you riled up doesn’t it? While I appreciate your concern for us, the solution is don’t read his posts, don’t reply to them. You would be surprised how much that would eliminate the problem of lengthy threads about misbehaving dealers and bring you and others much peace of mind.

@tomcy6 I see my post went completely over your head — guess you’re more of a visual learner. I’m far from the only one here who has issues with audiotroy’s behavior on this site because we see the danger to the site’s integrity if more like him are allowed come along. Anyway, fortunately for us you’re not a moderator here and hopefully audiotroy will continue to be a one-off outlier here. Maybe someone here will make a video showing some of their prior posts so maybe you’ll finally be able to understand the brewing cancer they are on this site.