Top monitors 3K - 6K range

Hello all,

I am looking into some flagship monitors and I'd like some help/recommendations. I don't have a single sound I like and my tastes in music are pretty diverse too. Currently I have a few nice speakers including Harbeth SHL-5, B&W 805N, Magnepan 1.6 and PSB Imagine B. These speakers are all pretty different and I do like them all. I have owned Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor M which somehow did not do it for me, amazing imaging but a little thick. Also I have had the Merlin TSM MMI which was great but my amplification is SS which seems to cause some restrictions.

My room is 12x16, speakers on the short wall. I do tend to like a slightly warm sounds but I also love dynamics, pinpoint imaging and sexy looking cabinets.

I am currently looking into:

B&W 805D
Totem Mani 2 Signature
Dynaudio C1
Focal Micro Be
Usher BE-718
Volent VL-2
Evolution MMMicroOne

Any recommendations? Am I missing anything?
128x128michaelkingdom
I'll second the Shelby + Kroll Nano monitors. I don't even have the woofer monitor yet and still love them. Tim does state he thinks they sound their best with class A SS but I'm sure liking what I'm hearing with tubes, It's a shame more people haven't heard these. The fact that you can get a pair of Nano Monitors and the woofer monitor for approx $3000.00 is an absolute bargain.
Good luck, lots of choices out there
I recently purchased the Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne monitors. I haven't done any critical listening yet, but what I hear so far I like. I
probably have about 50 - 60 hours on them. They are very well built and look absolutely gorgeous as well. They could have gone through a nuclear explosion and I don't
think they could have been damaged in shipping. Packed extremely well!!! An extra added bonus, my wife likes them! Kudos to evolution acoustics. Jonathon Tinn was a joy to work with, and extremely helpful and courteous. More on the sound when they are fully broken in. So far, so good!
""Go with Vapor Audio and you can have something that looks like this.

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=8587""

Well, that doesn't lool like a good build quality.