Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

Sir Adrian Boult conducts Tchaikovsky - Suite No. 3 In G Major Opus. 55. L’orchestre de la Société Des Concerts Du Conservatoire. London 1967

@loomisjohnson: I rate those first three Twilley albums in the same order as do you. I didn't see Twilley live until after Phil Seymour had left the group, so Dwight was doing all the lead singing (his bassist Jim Lewis---who later had one solo album released on Bomp Records---sang harmony). With Pitcock playing his Gibson ES335 plugged into a pair of Fender Deluxe Reverb amps with an MXR digital delay between them (which is how he created that Sun Records slapback guitar sound), and Jerry Naifah on drums, the quartet was a dynamite live band, really cool.   

@mammothguy54 (and anyone else who is interested): All right, I'll give you more ;-). After leaving The Dwight Twilley Band, Seymour got himself a record deal with Boardwalk Records and made two real good Pop albums. The first had a hit single  with "Precious To Me" (written by Phil), plus a great version of the Bobby Fuller song "Let Her Dance". After the second album stiffed he joined The Textones, but soon thereafter was diagnosed with Lymphoma, and returned to Tulsa for treatment.

His hair fell out and he lost a lot of weight, but his burning need to make music compelled him to return to Los Angeles. He had a major fan in Tulsa (I was in communication with her) who volunteered to drive him there in her van, so she made a bed for him in the back and took off for L.A. Somewhere in Arizona she stopped for gas, and discovered Phil had passed away. She was of course devastated. What a sad ending.