JAY'S Audio CDT-3-MK2 or PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player

Looking for a CD transport. I will be playing redbook CDs only and would be using the SPDIF output to my DAC. 
I was thinking to get the JAY'S Audio transport, but now that PS Audio discounted their DirectStream Memory Player, I can't decide between the two. Has anyone compared those two?
nenon

@robshaw 

From what I’ve gathered anecdotally those who’ve heard both consistently favor the Jay’s Audio CD transport compared with the CEC TL5. I hope you are able to assess both and determine for yourself.

Charles

The Audiophilia website has a review up now in which they liked the Jay's 3-3 a lot.

Still researching my decision between the jays CDT -2 Mk3 and the CEC tl5. Going to look at some of your guys suggested websites and articles. Got a response from the jays audio website. I asked about repair issues, should they occur, and response was, most all are modules that can be owner replaced. I think that's good news? Don't know about CEC unit yet.  But, Yes according to one post, CEC PRICE INCREASE!!!  Thank again to all for your help  Robert TN

As a heads up, copied from the Jays website directly..

”*** Redbook CD transport only. Doesn't support HDCD/SACD/DSD***

As a heads up, copied from the Jays website directly..

”*** Redbook CD transport only. Doesn’t support HDCD/SACD/DSD***

Yep! It’s intended to be a true dedicated single purpose Redbook CD transport. Same with my Pro-Ject RS2T. Aqua HiFi, Audionet, Accustic Arts etc. They adhere to the belief that exclusive focus on CD yields better sound quality than following the multi format availability. This seems to be the approach of most of the upper tier CD transports.

Charles