Help me pick a new pair of speakers

Help me pick a new pair of speakers

My equipment list is listed below. 

I like my Revel M105 speakers but feel there is something better available. So, if anyone can recommend a starting point or a set of speakers, please feel free. My budget is around 4K. I would really like to stay with bookshelf's but will consider others. My listing room is my living room is 13x21 ft.

Current setup:
Rogue Audio RP-5
Rogue Audio Hydra
Gold Note PH-10 w/PS-10
Rega planar P8 W/Ania Pro
Revel m105
SVS SB1000

I'm really looking for:
-better sound quality
-better sound stage and image
-more refinement

Just something that sounds better than what I have. I don't want a new set of speakers just to have a new set.
I rally want something better then what I have. So far I have been reading about the following speakers:
-Dynaudio Special 40
-B&W 705 Signature
-Revel M126Be
-ProAC Response D2/R/D
-Monitor Audio Gold 100

At this point the only speakers I have auditioned are the Monitor Gold 200 (out of my budget). I my be able to audition the Revel at Crutchfield soon. I listen to jazz 85% of the time. The other 15% is a mix of everything.

Thanks
Herbert

nic919
Post removed 

Triangle Signature Theta. Efficient, and tube friendly. Great for jazz. 

I just went through the process of buying new speakers with a similar budget. My short list came down to Fritz Speakers and Spatial Audio. I was able to demo Spatials but not the Fritz. I went with a pair of Spatial M4s because of the open baffle design. They have incredible sound stage and detail. I doubt I’ll ever go back to a box speaker, but if I had to, I’d start with Fritz.

So…a few years ago, long before Verdant, I had a very similar system I chose to upgrade.  My speakers were Performa3 M105s.  I had a Rogue Hydra power amp with an Ayre preamp.  Rega table.  I actually auditioned the RP5 and really liked it.

My experience was that for a modest increase in price, I was unable to find a speaker I thought was “better.”  I could find ones that were different.  Something like MA gold is definitely different but I am not sure if it is better.  I waited for the BEs and was not in love with them when I heard them.  

Basically, you have a REALLY good sounding system that is well balanced tonally. Each of the speakers above is going to change the sound.  Special 40 warmer, B&W will be brighter, etc….  You may or may not like this.  

Given that I really loved the Revels, I struggled to find anything I liked better under avoid $6k at the time.  This was 5 years ago.  With inflation….

I ultimately bought Raidho’s which were a huge departure and a mistake for my room as I lacked the space I needed for them.  I ultimately restarted the search.  Failed and built my own speakers as they were what I ultimately liked better.  

I am 100% sure I can introduce you to speakers you will like better than the Revels but not on an ~$4k budget.  By all means search, but hold out till you find what you love.  

I’m sure you hear this too much on this site..

Tekton Moab is going to be my recommendation..

Just under $5,000 delivered, in any color you desire, with grilles and custom made plynths (you have to ask)..

If too much almost any TEKTON speakers in the $2,000 and above range will be an eye opener..

You can send them back if you don’t like them.. A 10% loss (return shipping)..

Expect the grilles to take awhile (my only complaint)..

Other than Tektons, I have been recommending VOLTI AUDIO..

Volti audio is more expensive, but I would consider them an upgrade/different to the Tektons..