Anybody watch Steve Huff audio on the Tube?

Recently became aware that his first utube channel is Steve Huff paranormal with 1.7 million subs!  Now I know how he has enough money to buy expensive gear.  I popped over just to take a look and it's bad - real bad.  It's a shame that there are so many gullible people in the world.  And it should be a crime that those of his ilk have free reign to perpetuate this crap.   

I did enjoy some of his audio content but this guy has lost all cred with me.  Unsubscribed!

pkatsuleas

I do occasionally check out his vids, he comes off as a likable dude but I think his reviews are 100% full of shyte, as are the vast majority of these HiFi YouTubers 🙄 The only channels I actually look forward to are Big Jay and OCD Mikey…Audiophile Junkie has been posting some cool content as well.

I was all in with him and the dog Roo. He lost me when talking to Elvis, we all know he's still alive and living in Kalamazoo Mi. 

@pkatsuleas thanks didn’t know!

I just watched his Macho Man Randy Savage video. I was waiting for Steve to play Randy’s voice thru the Fleetwood Deville speakers to really get some sense of space of where Randy is speaking from but to my disappointment Steve didn’t get to that part.