Holo MAY KTE DAC/ Kitsune Hi FI, Lynnwood Washington

Have been looking for a new DAC for sometime now. I would like to thank all of you that have helped in my search. Recently,  I have watched a very nice review of the HOLO AUDIO KTE DAC from a reviewer, called Golden Sound. A very detailed and professional review.  After reading and viewing and listening, it seems that the aforementioned DAC is the best thing since sliced bread!!! It caught my attention.

My first thought, after going to the website, lets look up a few things. I read some of the covenants/warranty statements and came away with the thought, my God if I sneeze, they will void the warranty. Where is this item serviced in and out of warranty, and does it go back to China on your dime. No one addresses this. Any help in this area would be great. Robert TN  Thanks , AS USUAL!!

robshaw

I have heard the latest KTE and Denafrips terminator2, and plus 

they are all $10 k + dacs if made in Europe,or North America ,

the KTE is very detailed and a bit softer leading edge ,

where the terminator with its Huge power supplies has better grunt and grip 

especially in the midBass,Bass , I2S the Denafrips likes , but very good usb is still very very close with its dual over clocks , you can’t go wrong ,the terminator plus is $1500 more then the T2 ,it’s slightly  better for basically the same unit just higher specked parts ,hey are all very good . 

I can't find a registration with The Department of Licensing for this company.

Give me an address and I'll go visit.

If you need anything audio repaired, I can do that here in New Jersey.

Happy Listening.

I would like to thank all that responded and helped. I hope I can sometime do the same. This form is very much appreciated!!!!! Your expertise is always welcomed, as I have very little. Thanks again for your advice.