Accuphase E600 voltage conversion

Just wondering if it is possible to do Accuphase E600 voltage conversion from 100v to 120v? any advise will be appreciated! 
zensview

Hello imhififan,

I am not the most computer saavy, but I saved the photos to 'my system' on Audiogon.    

Like many of the other conversions, the position of a few jumpers have to be changed.  Please let me know if you require any more photos.  Thank you very much.  

@pip555 

Can you post a picture the back of this PCB?

Not sure if I can help, perhaps from the picture we can figure it out. BTW, are you comfortable of using a DMM on mains voltage? 

I have posted a photo of the back of the PCB on 'my system' page.

I also took a photo of the wires and their orientation from the transformer.  The three wires from one side of the transformer feed to the white plug.  The four wires from the other side of the transformer feed the blue plug.  

I am confortable using DMM on the mains voltage.

Thanks

@pip555

Thanks for posting those images, for 120V mains, I believe J1 should moves to J4, J3 moves to J5. And J2 remains in the same place.

Before you move the jumper wires, please measure the following resistance and post the result to make sure if the projected configuration is correct:

Black - Brown

Black - Red

Orange - Yellow

Orange - Blue

Measurement should taken from the plugs out of the sockets.

imhififan,

Thanks for the information.  Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to test out the board.  I will post as soon as I do.  

Cheers