what headphones work for sports and activities?

I have been walking and have noticed that I typically sweat and moisten my Grados. Are there any other headphones out there that are easier to use under this condition? Maybe the smaller style that locates in you ear? Any suggestions? What sounds best in your opinion?
jothompson
I have never cared much for the type of headphones that fit inside your ear. For exercise walking or stationary bike/treadmill use try either:

1. Sennheiser PX 100 ($40 USD) ... a foldable, conventional open air design or
2. Koss KSC 50 ($20 USD) ... a sport clip-on design.

Both headphones are very comfortable and pretty nice sounding for sports use.

Regards, Rich

No matter how trite it may sound, but it seems to me that the best headphones are the AirPods Pro. They are very comfortable. When you do something like a workout, they do not fly off. I used to use wired ones, but when I started to go through programs https://bestbodyworkout.com/1000-calorie-workout/ , it became weird

I’m actually a big fan of the Bose sound sport wireless when exercising. Great support also. I use the ones with a wire between them in a bright color in case of a crash when mountain biking. Makes them easier to find and I can pull one out to talk or hear someone and let it hang.  

I use Etymotic ER4XR at the gym. You need to wear the wire over your ear and the wire in front of your neck to kill the micro phonics. The tonal balance very closely matched my home system and they have the best noise isolation on the market. I own the ER4SR too and find them thin in the bass. The XR is more correct to my ear. I have also owned the Etymotic Evo but found them heavy and odd fitting so I went back to the ER4XR. The mids on the evo are clearly more transparent (almost as good as my speakers…) but without the XR and Evo side by side you would not know. I have owned $1000+ EIMs and always seem to come back to Etymotic. 

I also cut off the smallest flange of the triple flange tips. 

I use Powerbeats (not the Pro) and like them a lot. They have an ear loop so they never fall out of my small ears whether I’m biking, running, jumping rope etc.