Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

I have a friend who does lead guitar for a tribute band of Tom Petty.  They are called 'The Pettybreakers'.  They are quite good and play throughout many states, mostly with multi-day gigs.  If you ever have a chance to see them, do so.  It's amazing how faithful they are to sounding like the real deal.

And yes, my early pp of Wings, Wild Life sounds a bit thin, too.  That's why I had asked Steve to report on his listening experience of the new half-speed issue.

Terry Allen  -  Just Like Moby Dick    I just received this yesterday, purchasing it after reading about it on this thread.  I went to YouTube and checked out the album and liked the music and it sounded as though it would be a great recording, too.  WOW, it certainly is.  The music is really very good and the SQ is fantastic.  Staging and imaging are the highlights of this recording.  Vocals and backup vocals are incredible.

Beth Hart  -  Fire On The Road   This is just an excellent album, second time this week.  However, it has a veil over the SQ.  Drums and cymbals are really in the background and overall it sounds like there is a sheet or blanket over my speakers.  There is a new release, limited edition of 500 copies, on clear vinyl.  Just came out, I wonder if the SQ is much better?  Anyone know about this?

Larkin Poe: Peach

Moody Blues: A Question Of Balance. 

F1 race today was awful as a Ferrari fan. Though I like what Red Bull is doing building their own power units with Hondas help. 

Gettin’ 70’s funky tonight.

Terry Garthwaite-Hand In Glove 1979 Fantasy

I feel like Dr. Johnny Fever right now…

listening to freddie hubbard breaking point. the new one that just got the tone poet treatment. sounds great