Audio Aero Prestige new trans cannot read cd/sac

My Prestige, equipped with the new Sony transport, has problem in reading CD/SACD. The player simply stops reading, lies quietly, plays no music for a few seconds before it and music resume.

Do any Prestige owner have the same experience as I do?

Thanks.
cattie
This just happened to me tonight--- The player wouldn't play ANY DISC,---I turned it off right by the iec.at the back.--- That was all it took.---Do they all go to FULL VOLUME as they reboot??? This happened tonight and when I started it up for the first time.
Sorry to hear what happened on your Prestige, avguygeorge.

If my Prestige plays music, be it CD or SACD, continuously for a few hours (6-8 hours), the "stop-resume" problem will surface some point in time. When it reboots, it goes to "Line In 1" and volume down to -40db.

Today I report my case and the dealer plans to collect the unit back to the workshop. Tough luck.
I love my player so much it would be a hardship if mine had to be "collected" and sent back. I also discovered: The remote works 10xs better if I bounce the beam. Say 180 from the face plate. For weeks I'm getting half way up;stretching trying to point the remote at the player.(on my right) Now I can just sit back,point the remote to the left, and enjoy.
I never had any sacds before. I now have 5 but my best sounding disc is an xrcd. As a long-time Carpenters' fan I have most of their stuff. I did get to hear them live in the '70s.
There's nothing like hearing stuff you 'love' at a higher resolution.
I have played their stuff 100's of times so I know what is on each track; or so I thought.
The human voice is reproduced so beautifully by the Prestige. My love of opera lands me on Prestige too.

Just now the "stop-resume" problem happens again! I have no choice but let it goes back to the workshop. Music without Prestige would be like strawberry without cream.
Globe audio is the place to get your answers. They
have great service. 1-800-330-3804 "Jodi"