Audio Aero Prestige new trans cannot read cd/sac

My Prestige, equipped with the new Sony transport, has problem in reading CD/SACD. The player simply stops reading, lies quietly, plays no music for a few seconds before it and music resume.

Do any Prestige owner have the same experience as I do?

Thanks.
cattie
Thanks.

My player has dsd text and for sure it is the Sony transport.

Initially I suspect it was the frameware issue and all prestige owner should share the same experience as I do. Now it seems I am the only person who experienced such and it is likely to be a particular machine problem.

Any more insights?
This just happened to me tonight--- The player wouldn't play ANY DISC,---I turned it off right by the iec.at the back.--- That was all it took.---Do they all go to FULL VOLUME as they reboot??? This happened tonight and when I started it up for the first time.
Sorry to hear what happened on your Prestige, avguygeorge.

If my Prestige plays music, be it CD or SACD, continuously for a few hours (6-8 hours), the "stop-resume" problem will surface some point in time. When it reboots, it goes to "Line In 1" and volume down to -40db.

Today I report my case and the dealer plans to collect the unit back to the workshop. Tough luck.
I love my player so much it would be a hardship if mine had to be "collected" and sent back. I also discovered: The remote works 10xs better if I bounce the beam. Say 180 from the face plate. For weeks I'm getting half way up;stretching trying to point the remote at the player.(on my right) Now I can just sit back,point the remote to the left, and enjoy.
I never had any sacds before. I now have 5 but my best sounding disc is an xrcd. As a long-time Carpenters' fan I have most of their stuff. I did get to hear them live in the '70s.
There's nothing like hearing stuff you 'love' at a higher resolution.
I have played their stuff 100's of times so I know what is on each track; or so I thought.